From Spiced Brisket to Overnight Oatmeal, cold weather favorites stewed in a slow cooker take little prep and effort to produce a warm winter meal.
- The additions of fresh ginger and garlic to Jonesing For’s Short Ribs with Rice Noodles create pull-apart, tender short ribs with a Vietnamese twist (pictured above).
- Smitten Kitchen’s Tangy Spiced Brisket packs plenty of flavors that are sure to spice up your winter meal routine.
- Slow-cooked Chicken Cacciatore from The Amateur Gourmet creates a savory pasta sauce served atop pappardelle.
- The Turkey Mole Chili from Smokin’ Chestnut is bursting with the lively flavors of mole and cotija cheese.
- If you thought bacon’s only companion is eggs, this recipe for slow-cooked Bacon Jam with Chipotle Peppers from Jules Food will make you think again.
- Wake up in the morning to The Yummy Life’s Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal, which bakes until tender overnight in a slow-cooker.
- Pulled Pork shoulder from Blissfully Delicious is slowly cooked with rich spices and served with your favorite barbecue fixins’.