- Café Sucré Farine transforms a classic dessert into a spreadable jam by combining carrots, apples, pineapples, and pecans for Carrot Cake Jam (pictured above).
- La Kocinera’s version of hummus substitutes traditional chickpeas for black beans and tops off the mix with jalapeños for a spicy Black Bean Hummus.
- Keep a Sunday afternoon free this fall to try Mmm…Is for Mommy’s Sunday Gravy, which becomes a meal in and of itself with the addition of Italian sausage, flank steak, and pork ribs.
- Torview spices up Sweet Mango Chutney with subtle hints of chili powder and ginger.
- Give your breakfast sandwiches a double-dose of bacon with Spoon Fork Bacon’s Boozy Bacon Jam.
- Share My Kitchen’s Pesto Rosso kicks up the traditional sauce with the addition of tangy tomatoes.
- Go gluten-free and vegan with Life Tastes Like Food‘s Pumpkin Butter, which is perfect for slathering on French toast, bagels, or crispy crostini.
Add fresh citrus and tangy spice to all of your flame-kissed favorites with our Grilling Sauces Seven Ways collection, now available in the Gourmet Live Store.
Become a king or queen of ‘cue as you douse grilled chicken with Tomatillo and Green Apple Sauce, or add peppery bite to sliced pork chops with Arugula Walnut Garlic Sauce. The classics get a creative twist with our Mock Ridgewood Barbecue Sauce, Chile Vinegar Dipping Sauce, and more.
Download the free Gourmet Live app then head to the Library to access the Store for our Grilling Sauces Seven Ways collection and more.