The holiday season is here and it’s time to get festive. Whether you are caroling Christmas songs, frying latkes, or opening gifts, a steaming cup of hot chocolate is the perfect way to celebrate your holiday spirit. From spiked hot chocolate to hot chocolate for marshmallow-lovers, we’ve rounded up a tasty bundle of seasonal hot chocolate recipes to please.
- For the crockpot enthusiast, this recipe for Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate (above) from Jelly Toast can be made in large batches and served warm to guests at your next seasonal soiree.
- A cup of Ginger Hot Chocolate from Dine & Dash mixes melted chocolate, milk, and ground ginger into a velvet and spicy seasonal beverage.
- Have a distaste for chocolate? No problem. Amanda’s Apron has a recipe Coconut White Hot Chocolate made with coconut milk, sweet white chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt.
- When you feel like downing a cocktail, but deep down are craving a mug of hot chocolate, look no further than Bespangled’s Rich Bourbon Hot Chocolate with Boozy Whipped Cream Stars.
- Treat the homemade hot chocolate purists in your life to a cup of The Maker Girl’s Hot Cocoa with Homemade Chocolate Syrup.
- Top your cup of homemade hot chocolate with a few Springy, Fluffy Homemade Marshmallows from Barefeet in the Kitchen.