This week’s roundup includes recipes to jazz up any graduation party, whether it be a light reception or a full-out backyard barbecue. Toast to the Class of 2011 with recipes for Roasted Cherry Tomato Tart, Sparkling Wine with Lemon Thyme Sorbet and more.
- Dress up Graduation Cupcakes by Glorious Treats with mini fondant graduation caps for a fun and festive treat (pictured above).
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls from A Sweet Pea Chef are sure to be a crowd-pleaser with their medley of fresh vegetables fried in a crunchy golden wrapper.
- Served over baguette rounds, Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Crostini from Snappy Gourmet packs loads of ample flavor into a one-bite hor d’oeuvre.
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Tart from Bakers Royale features a pesto mousse and a crust studded with Parmesan and pine nuts.
- Get a mouthful of scrumptious bacon and cheese with these Bacon, Leek and Cheddar Mini Quiches from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures.
- The Cilantropist paired a citrusy Prosecco with a sorbet-filled lemon cup in Sparkling Wine with Lemon Thyme Sorbet.
- Add a fancy touch to the dessert table with Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Cooking with Michele.