Have you ever tried making pasta or dumplings from scratch? It’s a fun project to tackle over the holidays (hint: New Year’s Eve appetizers!) and it’s one that yields delicious and often Instagram-worthy results. This week, we’re rounding up our favorite handmade pasta recipes from across the Web.
- Chicken soup enthusiasts can warm up with a bowl of Chicken Dumpling Soup (above) from Eat, Little Bird.
- Spinach Gnudi with Sage Burnt Butter from Cook Republic marries fresh spinach leaves and ricotta cheese into one mouth-pleasing bite.
- Head over to Mr. Brussel Sprouts for a classic, all-around Homemade Pasta Dough.
- Take a bite of Beet Raviolis with Homemade Ricotta and Sherried Leeks from July Moon.
- Edible Green Mountains’ Duck Elderberry Dumplings includes a unique recipe for orange zest-infused dough.
- If you have a sweet tooth, opt for Chocolate Pasta from The Brooklyn Ragazza.
- Inspired to make more pasta? Manu’s Menu has a handmade Pasta and Gnocchi archive with picture tutorials.