Funfetti is a rainbow sprinkle-filled cake that was made popular in the early 90s. But did you know that funfetti can be more than just cake? This week, creative bloggers are taken by funfetti fever, crafting unique and colorful confections.
- Fluffy yellow cake, glossy frosting, and an appealing coat of sprinkles give Funfetti Donuts from Callie Cooks (pictured above) a novel twist on a popular treat.
- It doesn’t have to be your birthday to slide a stack of Birthday Funfetti Pancakes from Wifessionals into your belly.
- Find time to indulge in Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge from Confections from the Cody Kitchen.
- Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream Cake from Life, Love, and Sugar is a colorful, flavorful addition to any dessert table.
- Not in the mood for cake? Try a batch of Funfetti Sandwich Cookies from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures.
- Oreo lovers and funfetti enthusiasts will unite for Oreo Funfetti Cookies from Daring Coco.
- Funfetti Cake Dip from East Yourself Skinny! is light on calories and fat, but big on flavor.
- Do you have a tooth for Twinkies? Check out this recipe for Funfetti Twinkies from Tartlet Sweets.