Are you crazy for cranberries? A batch of Cranberry Cream French Toast from V.K. Rees Photography may just be your calling. Fluffy stacks of French toast skip the syrup and are slathered with cashew cream and cranberry sauce. This recipe is also vegan-friendly, as it replaces popular French toast ingredients such as egg and milk with coconut milk and tofu.
- Our Eyes Eat First serve Ricotta-Stuffed French Toast with Caramelized Bananas that will make you never want to leave the house.
- Katie at the Kitchen Door combines Sweet Fregola Fritters with Star-Anise and Grapefruit Compote for a sweet and tangy brunch dish.
- Keep the yolks runny in The Happy Glut’s version of Spanish Eggs served with your choice of carbs.
- Marcus Samuelsson‘s Warm Quinoa Salad with Spinach, Poached Eggs and Caramelized Onions packs a punch of protein, sweet onions, and hearty greens.
- Jessica Burns stuffs her Aebleskivers, a Danish cross between a bite-size pancake and a popover, with jam and caramel.
- Serve brunch for the entire family with Cooking Melangery‘s Mushroom and Red Onion Tart with Gorgonzola Cheese and Parsley.
- Holiday brunch gets a delicious twist with Running to the Kitchen‘s Gingerbread Pumpkin Pancakes.