Transport yourself to your favorite ocean getaway with this week’s roundup of succulent, seaside sensations. From classic bouillabaisse to lobster ice cream, each bite will bring you one step closer to coastal bliss.
- Kiss My Spatula makes our mouths water with her pictures and description of Tomales Bay Oysters (pictured above).
- Bring the beach to your kitchen with Steamy Kitchen’s recipe for Bouillabaisse prepared with a cornucopia of seaside delights.
- Served on a hot dog bun and smeared with tartar sauce, Dinner a Love Story’s Fried Shrimp Roles are the epitome of no-frills seafood.
- Try this unique spin on a classic dish with Dog’s Breakfast’s recipe for sweet and succulent Lobster Bisque with Lobster Ice Cream.
- Simple, savory, and spectacular, Yummy Supper’s Pip’s Gili Island Squid served with garlic, honey, chili, and ginger sauce is a fresh yet scrumptious island delight.
- Epi-Log’s tips for cooking classic Cajun crawfish show that whether you call them crawfish, crayfish, crawdads, or mudbugs, these fresh water crustaceans are always yummy.