What’s better than a biscuit? Not much. They’re best when still warm, steaming, presented in a dish towel-draped basket—when you split them and a butter pat just glides over the inside. Of course they’re good packed in a lunchbox or frozen then toasted, too. An indulgence to be sure, one biscuit always leaves me wanting more. Here are some fresh takes on biscuits for your next meal:
- Food Swoon’s Cheddar-Jalapeno Sour Cream Biscuits (above) will have you weak in the knees.
- Thyme-flavored Savory Molasses Biscuits from the Tolerant Vegan are a savory experience.
- The View from Great Island’s brilliant Roasted Beet Biscuits stimulate all five senses.
- Sky-High Buttermilk Biscuits by Mom Makes… offer that classic biscuit bite.
- From whisked., these Maple Pumpkin Bacon Biscuits combine our favorite cold-weather flavors.
- Nutella Drop Biscuits by Two Peas and Their Pod make a sweet snack.