You don’t need a ticket to the grandstands to enjoy the crunchy, salty, fried comfort of your favorite stadium snacks. Match those flavors and make your own as you munch your way through the baseball season with these do-it-yourself, utensil-free snacks.
- Baked Falafel with Lemon Tahini Sauce by Can You Stay For Dinner? is an easy wrap loaded with bright, Mediterranean flavors and fresh veggies (pictured above).
- Oven-Fried Onion Rings from Pink Parsley are dipped in a buttermilk batter and covered in a crispy mix of saltines and kettle-cooked chips.
- A hint of saltiness balances rich vanilla-scented caramel in Sea Salt and Caramel Popcorn from A Meandering Mango. Add a handful of peanuts for your own version of Cracker Jacks.
- Put out a bowl of Soft Pretzel Bites from What’s Gaby Cooking — these bite-sized pillows with a golden-brown crust and chewy center will be out by the fifth inning.
- Sweet Potato Fries with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip from Food Doodles are jazzed up with a dash of pumpkin spice and served alongside a creamy sweet dipping sauce.
- Swig down Beer Battered Fish Tacos from Domesticated Diva with an icy cold beer while you kick back in front of your big-screen.
- Savor thick hickory smoked bacon with French ice cream and maple syrup in Maple Bacon Sundae recipe from Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way.