This Valentine’s Day, let food and romance intertwine as you show your loved one just how much you care by whipping up a special meal at home. This week’s roundup includes dishes with natural aphrodisiacs that are both sensual and satisfying, guaranteed to ignite the fuse to an unforgettable night.
- Nothing is more romantic than breakfast in bed: Sip on Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa from Two Peas and Their Pod for a sweet, chocolate-laden start to your day (pictured above).
- Self-Frosting Nutella Banana Cupcakes from 80 Breakfasts are a double shot of creamy chocolate and bananas.
- Pham Fatale prepared Fresh Oysters Topped with Chorizo Dressing, featuring the world’s original aphrodisiac beneath a zesty topping.
- Try Fig and Prosciutto Salad from Seandi Foodie for an elegant starter to any Valentine’s Day spread. Cut open, figs emit a vibrant and luscious nature.
- Carrots’ antioxidants and minerals in Fuss Free Cooking’s Spicy Carrot Coconut Curry are proven to increase feelings of desire and attraction.
- Celery, Fennel, and Black Olive Salad with Parmigiano Dressing from The Bitten Word incorporates a handful of chopped olives for a stimulating addition.
- These Champagne Kissed Whoopie Hearts with Fresh Strawberry Filling from The Cooking Photographer are laced with love and strawberry-flavored bubbly.
- Use your favorite bottle to make Red Wine Poached Pears with Rice Pudding from The Culinary Chase, a passionate dessert that will undoubtedly put you in the mood for romance.