Bake or sauté, roast or fry, frizzle or grill: leeks can take the heat. We’re rounding up a few of our favorite ways to make leeks the star of your next meal, including flaky turnovers, tasty tarts, and cozy casseroles.
- Enjoy a meal on-the-go with Chicken Vegetable Turnovers (above) from Nourished Kitchen.
- Butternut Squash Leek Casserole by The Blooming Glen Beet marries two of the season’s standouts in one hearty dish.
- DenieBernier.com’s Crevettes aux Poivrons features bell peppers stuffed with a wintery mix of creamy leeks and shrimp.
- Switch up your breakfast routine with Deux Maisons’s Ham, Leek and Gouda Soufflé.
- Creamy Grits with Crispy Leeks from Herbivoracious are an explosion of flavors and textures.
- Leek, Goat Cheese and Bacon Tart starts with a store-bought crust for easy entertaining any night of the week.