Now that the Chrsitmas countdown is in the final stretch, we’ve got one thing and one thing only on our minds: dessert! Celebrate the holiday season with a handful of our favorite festive cakes from across the Web.
- Still in search of the ultimate edible gift? Opt for Cookie Monster Cooking’s Eggnog MIni Loaves (above) for a fresh and festive gift to give or get.
- Tracey’s Culinary Adventures adds a pop of color and flavor to the dessert table with her Chocolate Candy Cane Cake.
- Nothing says “Christmas” quite like sugar plums, and Adventures in Cooking pairs them with creamy caramel in Sugar Plum Pudding with Anise and Cajeta.
- Bake Me Something Good adds a twist to a traditional Christmas favorite for White Chocolate Gingerbread Cake.
- Take dessert on-the-go with A Cup of Mascarpone’s Chocolate Peppermint Cake Pops.
- The quintessential festive flavors star in Jungle Frog Cooking’s Christmas Stollen.