Steamed, pan-fried, boiled, deep-fried—I don’t discriminate when it comes to dumplings, and I can imagine few foods more alluring than doughy pockets stuffed with endless varieties of fillings. Wrap up big flavor with our picks for sweet and savory dumpling recipes from around the Web:
- Tart Cherry Dumplings from Gooseberry Mooseberry pack fresh cherries inside homemade dumpling dough (pictured above).
- Chicken Gyoza from The Great from Great Island is a classic Chinese take on dumplings served with a duo of dipping sauces.
- Mushroom Dumpling Soup from Delicieux stars veggie-packed dumplings in a tangy shitake and ginger broth.
- Olives for Dinner’s Flowering Chive and Garlic Dumplings are dunked in a sweet and spicy soy dipping sauce.
- Lazy Dumplings with Blueberry Sauce from Divine Cuisine are a 20-minute treat.
- My Diverse Kitchen serves up Tibetan-style dumplings, or Momos, in a rich ginger broth.
- Beet Dumplings from Pure Vegetarian would be a colorful addition to any dinner table.