Peanut butter and jelly go together like … well, you know. But what surprised me this week were the myriad ways bloggers are breaking peanut butter out of the back-to-school sandwich mold. All grown up and on its own, peanut butter stars in breakfasts, dinners and desserts in this week’s roundup of our favorite recipes from across the Web.
- Oh She Glows’s Early Morning Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal is a healthy, hearty start to the day (pictured above).
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites from Sally’s Baking Addiction skip the butter and oil but still pack big flavor.
- Averie Cooks’ Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Granola are the perfect sweet to kickstart holiday baking.
- Soba Noodles and Tofu with Spicy Peanut Sauce from The Corner Kitchen adds a fresh twist to everyone’s favorite fall combo of apples and caramel.
- Ease into the cooler months ahead with James vs. Burger’s Peanut Butter Cheeseburger.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies from Food is My Life are the ultimate marriage of sweet and savory.