As sad as we are to admit it, we’ve come to terms with the fact that we’re in the last few weeks of summer. But before we kick our beachwear to the curb in favor of lots of layers, we’re digging in to one more summer fruit-filled dessert: panna cotta.
- Ricotta Panna Cotta from Abby Dodge features the creamy confection in tall glasses for easy scooping.
- A Spicy Perspective crafts a simple Maple-Blackberry Yogurt Panna Cotta for a breakfast take on a dessert favorite.
- The Red Apron creates a memorable summer favorite with White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Summer Berries.
- Go for big flavor with Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Cherry Compote from Full Fork Ahead.
- Panna Cotta with Summer Peaches and Grand Marnier from The Wicked Noodle adds an element of luxury to perfect panna cotta.
- Daring Coco’s Raspberry Panna Cotta Tartlets star creamy panna cotta tucked inside buttery pastry shells.
- My Dinner Today’s Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce is the ultimate final salute to a summer’s worth of strawberries.