Nothing embodies the sweet taste of summer better than peaches. This week we’re rounding up a few of our favorite and innovative recipes starring the sweet and tangy stone fruit.
- Fifteen Spatula’s Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Pistachios is drizzled with honey and topped off with a salty, crunchy garnish (pictured above).
- Summer Salad with Peaches, Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella by Chef Erin Eastland from Cube Marketplace will get dinner on the table in no time flat.
- Confessions of a Recipe Junkie’s Peach Cobbler & Tipsy Cream kicks up a classic cobbler with a touch of Grand Marnier.
- Love + Cupcakes’ Accidental Peach Pie Cobbler combines peach pie with cobbler to create the ultimate two-in-one dessert.
- The Wright Recipes’ Ode to the Tarte Tatin (And White Peaches, Too) is a celebration of the richness and versatility of this seasonal stone fruit.
- Syrup and Biscuits celebrates the simplicity of peaches by squeezing the juicy fruit into a refreshing Rosemary Peach Lemonade that’s perfect to enjoy on a sunny, summer afternoon.