Make the most of summer’s standout produce by adding a fresh fruit kick to sides, salads, desserts, and more. Find inspiration below with a few of our favorite plum-inspired dishes from across the Web:
- Camille Styles’ Ginger Plum Sangria adds a sweet and tangy twist to summer entertaining (pictured above).
- Pham Fatale’s Pickled Plums and Onions preserves the fresh flavor of the fruit while adding a crunchy bite.
- Semolina Sourdough Bread with Plums, Walnuts and Fennel from Wild Yeast incorporates the versatile fruit into a sliceable snack perfect for sandwich-making.
- Traditional tabbouleh gets a sweet, fruity kick in Kitchen Konfidence’s Ripe Plum Tabbouleh.
- Dessert for Breakfast celebrates a dynamic duo with Blackberry and Plum Cobbler.
- Dessert takes center stage courtesy of The Center Stage’s Grilled Plums with Mascarpone Cheese, Salt Honey, and Toasted Pine Nuts.