Tart blackberries are often the last fruit picked out of the lineup, but this seasonal berry is striking and flavorful when mixed into crowd-pleasing summer desserts. From a batch of homemade jam to berry pavlova, these fruit-filled sweets collected from across the Web are bursting with juicy, ripe berries.
- Annie’s Eats’ Blackberry Ice Cream is the perfect excuse to break out the ice cream maker this summer.
- Backyard barbecues are a great venue for featuring your prize-winning desserts. This year, take home First place with a Summer Berry Pavlova from Pastry Affair.
- A Plum by Any Other Name’s Blackberry Lemon Verbena Cheesecake may inspire you to liven up the menu at your next family dinner gathering.
- Heather Cristo Cooks creates a modern twist on the traditional doughnut,with Lemon Balm Yogurt Doughnuts with Blackberry Glaze.
- A cup of tea is the perfect accompaniment for Scarletta Bakes’ Buttermilk Blackberry Crumble Muffins.
- Blackberry Apple Oat Pancakes adds fresh fruit flavor to classic ‘cakes, while giving you the option for endless toppings.
- Whip up Blackberry Lavender Honey Butter for a a sweet and creamy spread atop toast and muffins.