Raw or cooked, spinach is one of the most versatile ingredients that’s perfect for plumping up salads or adding a punch of healthy flavor to sautés, sides, sandwiches, and more. This week, we’re turning to the all-star green with a roundup of our favorite spinach-inspired recipes from across the Web.
- Souders Cookery’s Herbed Spinach Quiche Portabella Caps piles Parmesan cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, herbs, and spinach inside meaty portabella cups (pictured above).
- Imprintalish’s Strawberry, Spinach and Poppy Seed Salad mixes fresh baby spinach, sliced strawberries, almonds, and red onions with a poppy seed, paprika, and apple cider vinaigrette dressing.
- Spice up your salad with Kalyn’s Kitchen’s Asian Spinach Salad with Chicken, Mushrooms, Peppers and Almonds.
- Bijouxs’ Creamy Spinach Sauce with Pancetta takes leafy greens to all new heights with the addition of salty, rich Italian bacon.
- Healthy, Happy, Life offers five versions of Vegan Spinach Dip that’s big on flavor and light on calories.
- Spinach pairs perfectly with pasta in Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups from It’s Overflowing.
- Salted Spoon’s Bacon, Brie and Spinach Quiche transforms everyday eggs into a standout breakfast or brunch dish.