Quinoa is the perfect way to introduce whole grains into your diet, be it in salads, breakfast bowls, breads, and even paellas. This week we’re rounding up a handful of our favorite classic and creative ways to add this pin-sized seed to your next meal.
- Mini Quinoa Patties from Confessions of a Chocoholic are a meat-free standout that give everyday sliders some serious competition (pictured above).
- Queen of Quinoa’s Maple Apple Quinoa Granola is flavored with dried apples, sunflower seeds, shredded coconut and chopped pecans for the ultimate gluten-free breakfast snack.
- The Picky Eater’s Quinoa Vegetable Paella is spiced with smoked paprika and ground cumin for a whole grain twist on this Spanish favorite.
- Make the most of your first meal of the day with Running in the Kitchen’s Berry Breakfast Grain Salad.
- The Healthy Apple keeps it simple and fresh with Quinoa Spinach Bake.
- Poor Girl Eats Wells kicks up a classic quick-bread with Carrot and Zucchini Quinoa Bread.