Jump-start January 2012 with a few of our favorite light and flavorful meals featuring fresh fruits, hearty whole grains, and leafy greens.
- Snails View pairs tangy citrus with a colorful mix of veggies and grains in Wheat Berry Salad with Ginger and Citrus (pictured above).
- Elena the Epicurean lightens the caloric load of everyone’s favorite comfort food with Pita Pizza with Butternut Squash, Kale, Feta, and Walnuts.
- Pomegranate Parfaits from Fit Foodie Finds are a light and refreshing way to enjoy the most important meal of the day.
- Add a sweet twist to a hearty side or main dish with eCurry’s Barley and Spinach Salad with Maple Syrup Vinaigrette.
- Home Cooking Adventure adds a healthy topper to crispy toasts in White Bean Crostini
- Rosemary-Chipotle Spiced Nuts from Ingredients, Inc. are a figure-friendly snack or crunchy addition to seasonal salads.
- Warm up this winter with My Tasty Curry’s Moroccan Chickpea Soup finished with a squeeze of fresh citrus.