Weekly Roundup: Thanksgiving Menu
Thanksgiving is only days away and this week we’ve rounded up some of the most delicious recipes to fill any gaps in your holiday menu. Incorporate one or all of these sweet and savory options into your family’s traditional spread.
- A layer of sweet potato filling is topped with a layer of oatmeal coconut pecan crumble in How Sweet It Is‘ Lightened-Up Sweet Potato Casserole (pictured above).
- Ginger, nutmeg, and garlic give With Style & Grace‘s Butternut Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup a delicious kick.
- Inspired Taste serves up Warm Cabbage and Apple Salad with red cabbage, sweet raisins, and toasted pecans.
- Running To The Kitchen‘s Pumpkin Goat Cheese Dip with Caramelized Onions is a great way to satisfy a crowd of hungry guests.
- Infused with earl gray tea, cinnamon, anise, and cardamom, Family Spice‘s Spiced-Tea Cranberry Sauce is unforgettable.
- Shockingly Delicious‘ Dorothy’s Southwest Stuffing is so good you might forget all about the turkey.
- Cuisine Addict‘s Mini Pumpkin Pies make be small in size but they are big in flavor.