Weekly Roundup: Thanksgiving Leftovers
It’s been less than 24 hours since the year’s biggest feast, but we’re guessing that leftovers abound in your family’s home. Now you can make the most of all of the remaining turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and more, with our favorite classic and creative uses for loving your leftovers.
- Nourishing Kitchen suggests topping her Leftover Turkey and Yam Hash with Fresh Sage with a fried egg for breakfast or cranberry relish for lunch (pictured above).
- My Kitchen Addiction turns leftover cranberry sauce into a spreadable treat in Spiced Honey Cranberry Cream Cheese.
- Petite Kitchenesse mixes turkey, gravy, vegetables, and potatoes for stick-to-your-ribs Turkey Pot Pie.
- Turn Thanksgiving dinner into brunch with Not So Humble Pie‘s Turkey Eggs Benedict that layers mashed potato cakes with sliced turkey.
- Instead of the usual turkey soup, try Food 52‘s creative take on Turkey Pho topped with fresh lime and fiery Sriracha.
- Transform your cranberry sauce into dessert with Scoop Adventure‘s Cranberry Sauce Shake.
- My Last Bite’s Stuffing Frittata is an ingenious way to turn traditional stuffing into breakfast or lunch.