Have you tried out a trendy diet plan, such as a juice fast, the 17-Day Diet, Wheat Belly, the Paleo Diet, or the Dukan Diet (a.k.a. the “Kate Middleton Diet”)? Or are you committed to an older weight-loss plan, such as Weight Watchers or South Beach? If you’ve found success with a popular diet—or want to rant about your bad experiences with one—we want to hear from you for an upcoming Gourmet Live feature on the best diets for food lovers. Please cut and paste the following questions and send your answers to email@example.com.
- What is the name of (and any books associated with) the diet you tried?
- How did you choose this diet?
- What foods and drinks—if any—are you required to give up for the diet?
- How would you sum up the other “rules” of the diet in three or four sentences?
- How did you feel while on the diet (emotionally and physically)?
- How long were you on the diet and did you lose any weight (if so, how much)?
- What were the best things about the diet?
- What about the worst things about the diet?
- Would you recommend this diet to a food loving friend? Why or why not?
- Can we quote you by name? If so, please supply your name as you’d like to be listed, and (if you are comfortable with this), your age and gender.