Tailgating season is here, but this year there’s no reason to settle for sub-par snacks. From Coconut Shrimp and Cheddar Beer Biscuits to Pretzel Rolo Turtles and Mini Corn Dogs, dig in to these sweet and savory pre-game treats and see if you ever make it into the stadium.
- Put your grill to good use before summer ends with Two Peas and Their Pod‘s Bacon Wrapped Bratwurst that is sure to keep you full until the last quarter (pictured above).
- Sweet Pea’s Kitchen’s Mini Corn Dogs are the perfect snack-size version of a tailgate staple.
- If you’re looking for a sophisticated, tropical twist for your tailgate, try Pinch My Salt’s Coconut Shrimp Poppers with Chili Mango Cream.
- The Hungry Housewife sweetens your pre-game spread with fun-sized Pretzel Rolo Turtles.
- Wheat beer and white cheddar make an appearance in Domestic Fits’ tailgate morning must: Cheddar Beer Biscuits.
- Choux pastry gets a savory twist with Gourmand Recipe’s Bacon and Cheese Puffs.
- “Healthy” and “tailgate” are two words you rarely see together, but Handlebar Magazines’s Famished Gentlemen’s Classic Oatmeal Cookie is sure to indulge you without the tailgate binge guilt.