Cuddle up to autumn with this week’s roundup of hearty fall favorites. From Pumpkin Muffins to Fennel and Apple Gratin, each recipe will ease you into the freshest post-summer produce.
- Cooking Melangery provides a double whammy of fall flavor with her recipe for Turkey Meatballs and Borscht (pictured above).
- One whiff of Gourmade at Home’s Pumpkin Muffins will automatically put you in the autumn spirit.
- Cooking in Sens packs on the protein with her hearty recipe for Lamb Shanks with Les Mogettes de Vendee.
- 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventure’s Fennel and Apple Gratin, with its sweet and savory flavor, is the perfect post-summer side.
- Versatile risotto gets a fall spin with Delicieux’s Pumpkin and Baby Spinach Risotto.
- Brownie Bites’ warm and hearty Vegetable Beef Stew will keep the cold weather at bay.
- Swapna’s Cuisine slices her potatoes paper thin in this version of a Baked Potato served with corn.