Weekly Roundup: Cold Weather Cocktails
Kick up your cocktail combinations this fall with creative twists on your classic favorites. From homemade bacon-infused vodka to a Pumpkin Cheesecaketini, you’ll be sipping and savoring your way through the cold fall nights.
- Snappy Gourmet‘s Pumpkin Cheesecaketini combines pumpkin, cinnamon, caramel and cream in a graham cracker-rimmed martini glass (pictured above).
- Spice up the season with cinnamon, honey, vanilla, and rum like Wishful Chef did in Rum Hot Chocolate with Honey.
- Serious Eats’ Sweet Pick-Me-Up infuses the rich flavor of red wine with the electrifying taste of coffee and Aztec chocolate bitters.
- Chai tea gets a twist with My Life as a Mrs’ Vanilla Vodka Chai Tea swirled with a cinnamon stick.
- The Slow Roasted Italian also uses vodka in his fall cocktail, but mixes it with apple cider and amaretto in Heidi’s Comet Cocktail.
- Fig makes a comeback this fall paired with honey mint syrup and Shiraz in 12 Bottle Bar’s Honey Fig Redemption.
- Jammy Chicken steeps thick applewood smoked bacon and Tellicherry Indian peppercorns for three days in a glass of vodka to make his very own Bacon Vodka.