Apples take leave of the tree in this week’s roundup and it’s a sweet world beyond the branch. From Baked Apple Pancakes with Bourbon Caramel Sauce to Cheddar-Crust Apple Pie, each one is guaranteed to satisfy your dessert cravings.
- Give your day an instant sugar rush with Gluten Free Canteen’s Apple Butter Maple Syrup Donuts (pictured above).
- Skinnytaste’s Autumn Apple and Grape Medley is a no-bake recipe that will quench your apple thirst when you’re in a hurry.
- Apple crumble gets a fresh spin with Cooking in Sens’ Peachy Pecan Apple Crumble.
- Yummy Mummy helps start the day off on the right bite with her Apple Oat Breakfast Cookies.
- Impress your friends by turning apples into art with Novelbite’s Not Your Ordinary Apple Pie.
- Extra Happy Theory wedges her apples into fluffy egg white pancakes and drenches them with thick bourbon caramel sauce in Baked Apple Pancake with Bourbon Caramel Sauce.
- If you’re approaching a sugar coma, Gastronome Tart’s Cheddar-Crust Apple Pie adds sharpness to her apples by baking them in a cheddar-infused pie crust.