Even though the start of August means fall isn’t that far away, there is still over a month left of warm weather and sunshine to take advantage of before the leaves start dropping. This week’s roundup features a few fun finger food recipes that are perfect for summertime, outdoor entertaining. From Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Rice Krispie Treats to Zucchini Ricotta Fritters, these recipes will have you calling your friends, heading outdoors, and using your hands to devour every last bite!
- Snippets of Thyme’s Honey Whole Wheat Pretzels come out of the oven warm and soft and taste even better with a quick dip of whole grain mustard.
- Light up the grill and get your taste buds ready for Week of Menus’ Grilled Crostini with Brie, Figs and Prosciutto.
- Zoe Bakes’ shows us that Rice Krispies Treats aren’t only for kids with her delicious Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Rice Krispie Treats.
- Stuffed mushrooms get a fresh take with Not Derby Pie’s Mushrooms Turnovers made with shallots, garlic, white wine, and parmesan.
- Honey and Jam provides a creative, Southern riff on the classic Milanese with her recipe for Fried Okra.
- Surprisingly easy to make and absolutely scrumptious, Toasty Biscuits’ Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce are the epitome of fun finger food
- Love & Olive Oil’s Zucchini Ricotta Fritters aren’t only versatile (substitute squash or even sweet potato for zucchini), they are also pretty darn tasty. Serve them with a wedge of lemon for a little gusto.