Like salt and pepper or peanut butter and jelly, chips and dip are another one of those epic combos that are timeless in their reciprocity. In this week’s roundup, we take a look at one part of this delicious duo to bring you a few dip recipes that are perfect for summer entertaining. From classic roasted salsa to garlic scape hummus, each recipe will bring rave reviews at your next backyard barbecue or summer bash.
- As long as you’ve got the grill fired up, throw on some tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and garlic to make Sassy Radish’s Roasted Salsa with fresh lime juice and cilantro (pictured above).
- Sprouted Kitchen pairs her creamy Cucumber Dip with crispy, curry spiced pomme frites, but it’s so versatile we think it could go with just about anything.
- Bring a new dimension to your everyday hummus with The Spiced Plate’s recipe for Garlic Scape Hummus made with those scrumptious tendrils of the garlic plant that only emerge during the summer.
- The ultimate summertime fruit finds a home in Spicie Foodie’s Watermelon Feta Salsa with Fresh Horseradish.
- Cook Like a Champion’s Caramelized Onion Dip with its sweet, juicy onions and tart sour cream makes you question why you ever used the packaged stuff.
- Simply Gluten Free’s Cowboy Salsa is the ultimate, hearty, protein-packed dip.
- Chasing Delicious serves up guacamole not one, but two ways with his Classic Guacamole and Spicy Roasted Jalapeno and Onion Guacamole.