Eating breakfast every morning not only jump starts your metabolism, but it also decreases your chances of overeating throughout the day. This week’s roundup shares a few brilliant breakfast recipes that will appease any appetite, while simultaneously starting your day off on the right foot.
- A Sweet Spoonful’s Slow-Roasted Rosemary Tomatoes pair well with eggs and toast for a simple and satisfying start to your day (pictured above).
- Don’t feel guilty about eating Prevention RD’s Orange Glazed Blueberry Doughnuts. At 98 calories each, you can eat two or three…or four.
- Tastes Better With Friend’s updates the classic Bloody Mary by substituting bacon for the traditional celery stick stirrer in his Bacon Swizzle Stick Bloody Mary.
- The Edible Perspective’s Quinoa Breakfast Parfait, made with Greek yogurt and peanut butter, will get you energized and keep you satisfied for the long day ahead.
- Put the “fast” in “breakfast” with Live Love Pasta’s Breakfast Burritos that are perfect for snacking on-the-go.
- Breakfast doesn’t always mean dairy has to be apart of the equation. Big Girls Small Kitchen use almond milk to increase the nutty flavor in their Sweet Almond Pancakes with Fresh Raspberries .
- Get your caffeine fix with Kiss My Spatula’s Vietnamese Iced Coffee. Made with sweetened condensed milk, this morning pick-me-up is a cool burst of flavor.