Turn breakfast into brunch this Easter weekend with smoked salmon, sweets, and eggs in every which way. From Smoked Salmon & Gorgonzola Cheese Muffins to Caprese Eggs Benedict, these recipes will help you compile a beautiful and bountiful Easter Sunday spread.
- Bake up deceptively simple Baked Eggs in Croissant ‘Nests’ by Savoring Time in the Kitchen for a creative and elegant touch (pictured above).
- A Spring Quiche of asparagus, green garlic, and Humboldt Fog recipe from The Cilantropist is a light and creamy savory pie.
- The traditional crackers and jam duo are given a delightful makeover in Bacon Jam and Grits Crackers from Cherry Tea Cakes.
- Caprese Eggs Benedict from The Curvy Carrot is a colorful stack of tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil topped with a perfectly poached egg.
- Add a splash of colorful greens to your brunch menu with simplistic and elegant Radish and Baby Spinach Salad from Lick My Spoon.
- Smoked Salmon & Gorgonzola Cheese Savory Muffins from Cookin’ Canuck pack dense flavor into a buttery rich bite.
- Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats from Sweet Treats are a fun way to decorate your table with a sweet surprise.