This week, we’re satisfying your meat craving with a roundup of recipes featuring beef in all its forms and flavors. From salt-cured to beef tenderloin, ground into meatballs or served up in slices, these recipes showcase the best that beef has to offer.
- Indulge in Greedy Gourmet’s Beef Fillet with Garlic & Mustard Butter that features coins of peppercorn and garlic-infused butter atop thick, juicy pieces of steak (pictured above).
- Meatballs are dressed in a tomato and pesto sauce in Mini Meatball Sliders with Basil Pesto from Annie’s Eats and assembled in bite-sized burgers for a hearty hors d’oeuvre.
- Len cooked up classic Beef Bourguignon starring tenderized, braised beef straight off the bone. Cooked carrots and potatoes complete the flavorful stew.
- A kick of Guinness dresses up Corned Beef with Sweet Guinness Glaze from The Yuca Diaries. The pairing of sweet with salty cured beef is a tempting duo.
- Oma’s One-Hour Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Making Life Delicious features ground beef mixed with onions, garlic, tomatoes, and a blend of Italian seasonings.
- For a Mexican twist, try this Carne Asada recipe from Bit T’s Big Green Egg Recipe Blog. Flank steak is marinated with tequila, garlic, onion, and Tabasco for a fiery burrito filling.