This week’s roundup is geared towards those who resolved to enjoy healthier foods in the new year. From warm spinach and basil salad to vegan curry pot pie, we’re arming you with our picks for lighter, fresher fare.
- Kale is nutritionally loaded on its own, but Dinner With Julie’s Kale with Browned Butter, Garlic, and Pan-fried Walnuts gives the green a crunchy twist (pictured above).
- Warm Spinach and Basil Salad from The Delicious Life is full of flavorful touches like garlic, pine nuts and prosciutto.
- TasteFood has your Thai takeout cravings covered with their Coconut Shrimp Curry full of fresh vegetables.
- Make this Lettuce with Oranges, Fennel, and Pomegranate from Good Life Eats for a refreshing wintertime salad.
- Sweet potatoes make for a flaky crust in veggie-packed Vegan Curry Pot Pie from Delish Your Dish.
- Give your chicken a healthy Moroccan makeover with Apricot Roasted Chicken with Root Vegetables from Love and Olive Oil.
- Chard and White Bean Stew from Smitten Kitchen gets a punch of protein with a poached egg.
- Brown Eyed Baker has assembled 40 Healthy Recipes to get you going on eating better.
- Apple Quinoa Cake topped with cinnamon oats from Anja’s Food 4 Thought is a sweet, guilt-free way to end any meal.