In this week’s roundup we’re taking the guesswork out of breakfast fare for Christmas morning. From eggnog muffins and citrus cakes to bacon hash browns and classic pancakes, we’ve got you covered for a morning full of seasonal feasting.
- Whip up Gingerbread Pancakes with lemon-maple syrup from The Galley Gourmet to satisfy the sweet tooth of even the pickiest of eaters (pictured above).
- Photo A Day bakes up Eggnog Cranberry Muffins that are perfect for a quick bite between unwrapping gifts.
- Gourmet Traveller gives breakfast potatoes a twist with individual Bacon Hash Browns fried with eggs and sauteed onions.
- Pink Grapefruit Cake from Playing House is a light, sweet and citrusy start to the morning.
- The Girl Who Ate Everything updates quiche with a make-under of just four ingredients in her Bacon and Egg Toast Cups.
- Prosciutto adds an Italian twist to the classic breakfast sandwich in BS’ In The Kitchen’s Prosciutto & Smoked Gouda Egg Sandwich.
- Simple Bites brings fresh flavor to brunch with this bright and seasonal Citrus & Pomegranate Salad with Rose Water-Vanilla Syrup.
- Kids will love these homemade Cherry Pop Tarts with Vanilla Bean Glaze from Spicy Ice Cream.
- Christmas Oatmeal from Karma Cucina combines oats with classic holiday spices, apples and pomegranate for a warming breakfast treat.