Now that one of the year’s biggest food days is behind us, it’s time to find use for all of those leftovers. From Sweet Potato Soup with Crisp Prosciutto to your basic turkey and brie panini, we’re arming you with our top picks for recipes that stretch the shelf life of your favorite Thanksgiving flavors.
- Cookin Canuck gives turkey the sandwich treatment with their Turkey, Brie, Pear and Cherry-Chipotle Panini.
- Turkey Orzo Soup from Kitchen Confidante uses the Thanksgiving bird and its carcass.
- Leftover turkey and mole sauce make a perfect pair in this Slow-Cooker Chili recipe from Smokin’ Chestnut.
- Your Vegan Mom puts a global twist on leftover mashed potatoes with her recipe for Samosa Quesadillas.
- Odd pie scraps and fillings get a sweet update in Cakespy’s Pie Fries.
- Post-Thanksgiving sweet potatoes meet prosciutto in My Kitchen Addiction’s Sweet Potato Soup with Crisp Prosciutto.
- Sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and turkey get a French twist in the Thanksgiving Monte Cristo Sandwich on Family Fresh Cooking.