This week’s Food Blog Roundup includes inspiration for fall feasting with favorites like Pumpkin Pancakes, oatmeal cookies and apple-inspired entrees and desserts. Check out the latest news and trends below then weigh in with your favorite fall recipes on the Gourmet Live Facebook page.
- Steph Hooi of Raspberi Cupcakes rings in the fall food season with Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Butter (pictured above).
- Marc Matsumoto of No Recipes combines an American lunchtime staple with Chinese flavors in his Spicy Peanut Butter and Pork Belly Sandwich.
- New York Times restaurant critic Sam Sifton answers readers’ restaurant-related questions from across the country and beyond in Diner’s Journal.
- Chef Frank Bonanno makes a plea for more intensive culinary school classes about butchering (via Eatocracy).
- Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef recreate a classic cookie with Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Food & Wine announces the 2010 Winemaker of the Year, Thomas Brown Rivers.
- Get inspiration for favorite fall recipes with endless apple-inspired entrees and desserts at TasteSpotting.
- Brown Eyed Baker whips up the ultimate comfort food for anytime snacking with Bacon Onion Cheddar Biscuits.